The year of 2017 was a year of new challenges for me. I never thought I would manage to write 96+ blogs in a space of seven months, but here I am still going strong.
I came up with a few resolutions for the new year that is approaching. Some of my new resolutions are:
- Learn a new language: I’ve already started, but want to get to a fluent level.
- Start going to the gym more often.
- Start doing water sports, which is something I really enjoy.
- Travel more to South America, something I haven’t done much this year at all.
- Growing new exciting vegetables in my allotment, I have already got some new exciting seeds for that.
I would like to give a big thank you to all the 965+ followers of this blog, and to my new WordPress friends, to the 22.000 views, seven thousand visitors, and the eleven thousand likes my posts have received. I just feel overwhelmed by it all, and with all of you for your kindness, interest and generosity! Thank you!
I wish everybody a very Happy New Year! All the best! A new chapter in our lives is just waiting to be written!